The fifth chapter of the Book of Instruments comprises
the following five divisions:
- The Significance of Relevancy
with 3. "Equal,
- The Diversity of the Notions of Relevancy
with 3. The general structure
underlying the diverse notions
- Conceptual Status of Relevancy
with 1. Redundant?
- Criterions of Discriminational Irrelevance
with 1. Inconsistence as one of
- Truth and Relevance on Principle
with 1. Discriminational
relevancy by analogy with truth
This chapter is also available as part of MNI/BoI4-6.txt, a plain
text file containing the central three chapters of the Book of
Instruments. It can be accessed from MNI/BoI.htm.
The Model continues with the following chapter:
Paradigms of Disciplinary Thought.